Re: hackamore vs bit

I have a horse that has been ridden for all his life (he's 19) with a
hackamore and works just fine with it. We started him on a hack with teh
intention to switch to a bit, but Cisco was so easy to manage under the
hackamore, why bother. He's never had a bit in his mouth, wouldn't know
what to do with it...

If it ain't broke, don't fix it...

chris paus and * and Cisco and Honey and....