Saddle wanted/advice

From: jen oliver
Email: jen-oliver@webtv.net

Calling all endurance riders that have already been though a dozen saddles !

Very uncomfy trail horse needs help! Her back very hard to fit.  Withers are about 6" above back with a short steep slope.  Most saddles slide right off her withers into the middle of her back thus leaving the rider stting on her kidneys. Any one have suggestions ??

We are looking for an Ortho-Flex, since mine does fit her with minimal sliding.  Anyone have one for sale ?

This post is for a friend without email.  Please write me privately, (to keep the clutter off the list) I will froward on the info.