Girth Electrode Problem

et-all
If ANY rider using our heavey duty thicker electrode -at the girth- is
having ANY problem
PLEASE CALL
We will send you the type-style of electrode that is used under the
saddle.
The design change of the electrodes and the reason we have two DIFFERENT
types is: we are trying to reduce the problem with ripped or torn
electrodes and the lead-pin-electrode up-plug  condition.
Now 90% of the riders are using our stiffer HD girth electrode
BUT for you who have sensistive horses at the girth or the girth moves
and causes rubs white hair or soreness.. DONT keep fooling around
email or call  I will send you the thinner electrode ..
So Sorry we cant just put out 100's of these for free.. But how about $5
each
that covers my cost and we will mail 1st class n/c

If thats a problem please call.

We Do have a VERY THIN electrode sort of like the old ones. It wont tear
or rip  but it does sometimes bunch up or move around too much. I dont
like to use it BUT there may be a horse that cant take any thick
electrode under the girth.

You may also try and move the electrode DOWN-LOWER on the girth.. get it
away from the thinner skin behind the elbow..

I sure hope this helps

Oh yes -this ONLY applies to the V-MAX   EHRM customers.
Of course others may buy a new set of leads and electrodes...hehehe

Roger R
vmaxept