Re: Unidentified subject!

REPLY TO 03/30/98 17:36 FROM ridecamp@endurance.net: Unidentified subject!

Now, "do unto others as you would have do unto you", doesn't always hold
true.  Can you imagine stopping before the finish line and letting your
competition win?   Darcy Bean

---------

Well. actually, my friend and I did just that.  On one ride we had
played leapfrog with a Mom and daugther.  They were ahead of us
going into the finish, and then their horses stopped dead and would
not cross the chalk line!  We had heard it was the daughters first
ride, so we stopped our horses who clearly wanted to be done and
back at camp, and waited while they struggled to get their horses
across.  Ours couldn't care less there was a chalk line at the
finish to walk across!

Karen

To:  ridecamp@endurance.net