saddle problems

From: Anita Carlson
Email: ranger2@gate.net

Can anyone give me advise about fitting my saddle? have an orthoflex endurance cutback.  Every winter for the past 3 yrs it's been rubbing my horse's loins.  this season besides the rub marks he is very tender in his loins and at the last ride got a bad girth rub also.  during the summer it seems OK.  don't know if I should give up on this saddle for this horse ( have tried different pads, shims, sent the saddle back for the new improved pannels, etc..)   it works great on my other horse...  I'd appreciate any opinions.  thanks.
Anita Carlson