Re: Horses

Star has to be my all around horse. He's the only rideable equine in the
pasture! We are taking equitatino and jumping lessons as well as training
for distance riding. And sometimes we play around the three barrels in my
pasture....

(You will note that almost every reference I have ever made to long-range
riding, I call it "distance" riding, not endurance. Certainly don't want to
ruffle any feathers!!)

I think mixing disciplines keeps a horse from getting bored.