Re: Unwritten Rules # 16 + 17

In a message dated 98-03-30 17:59:04 EST, kathy@nvolve.com writes:

<< If you complete an endurance ride on a horse that is
 not an Arab or 1/2 Arab or Grade Arab... or even remotely
 looks like it might be an Arab, you get double points.
 yup. >>
  Hey Kathy:  Now that I have Captain Midnight, who is probably a Morgan, I
think this is a great idea.  Come to think of it, I also have Scarlett who
deserves triple points.  My three arabs deserve x-tra points for having to
live with mules and appaloosas [don't forget Pepper].....MB