Kiefer 3H GN for sale/PA

I have a 1993 Kiefer 3H gooseneck stock trailer with fiberglass roof and dressing room
for sale in Pennsylvania. This is a GREAT trailer for someone on a budget who is ready
to sleep inside out of the weather at rides. It is a really useful size, nice-looking,
plus easy to maneuver for the local trips. Pulls easily with my Ford F250 351. 16 feet
on the floor, dressing room is 6 ft on the long side. Stock area with removable dividers
and removable rear tack, escape door, plywood on the walls, and the floor is like new.
Step up with rubber bumper for easy unload. Full size back door. Removable slats for bad
weather. Dressing room with camper screen door, side windows with screens, front window,
carpeted floor/gooseneck area, very clean. Well maintained, recent PA inspection.$5500.
Deb LaBerge, Cochranville, Pennsylvania     plaberge@epix.net
717-529-6256 ph
717-529-4005 fax