Re: Stirrups

On Sun, 29 Mar 1998 13:40:15 -0800, "S. Brown" <sbrown@wamedes.com> wrote:

>... I would appreciate any thoughts on the stirrups themselves
>and the pros and cons of the cages! :-)

In addition to the obvious safety advantages, I find at least two other benefits
of cages.  One, they help keep your foot in the proper position (with the ball
of the foot, not the instep, on the stirrup).  Two, they save some pain in the
toes when you bash your foot into a tree or rock!  I won't ride without them.

--

Joe Long
jlong@mti.net