Re: Stirrups

>Thank you for all that responded about the stirrups,
>it looks like the winner is EZ with cages!!!

For my birthday next month, my husband is going to get me a new pair of
stirrups.  I'm torn between the EZ Ride and the Cloud...and I'm not sure
about cages.  I would appreciate any thoughts on the stirrups themselves
and the pros and cons of the cages! :-)  If this has been discussed to
death on the list, please email me privately.  Since they are a bit pricey,
I want to make the most informed decision possible.  (They will go on my
Aussie saddle with 2" leathers.)  TIA

Sue