poop eating dogs

Ok now that we have opened up the question about Quest and dogs, I have
a question. I noticed that I am not the only one that has a poop eating
dog. Any ideas as to why dogs eat horse poop? My vet says there are lots
of nutrients in it. Also I wonder what kind of worms they pick up from
eating it. My dogs also get tape worms from eating the jackrabbits
around here.