Re: poop eating dogs

Read in a stock dog book.  Person wrote and asked how to get dog to stop
eating it.  Author said when he's on the road with his dogs, he stops and
lets them out to eat a bit in pastures. Full of B vitamins if I recall
correctly.  Think we could make money on the vegetarians with this stuff?

Angie and the dogs: Truly and Indigo, who the Quest didn't kill last
week.

>eating
>dog. Any ideas as to why dogs eat horse poop? My vet says there are
>lots
>of nutrients in it.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]