Re: New generation

Hi I had three sons and they all started riding as soon
as they could sit in front of me then in back riding
double     I would let them hold the reins when in front
of me       at first with my hands on top of theirs  it
wasn't long before I felt safe with them controling the
horse     it is slow but rewarding    all three had good
hands    non of my horses were quiet or easy to control.
they did end of having ponies   But I later preferred small
horses     ponies pick up bad habits when little people
ride them and don't have the strength to repremend them.

Marcy