Re: Drug Withdrawall Times

Please post responses to Bonnie's question to the list.  I use yucca and
would like to know the answer and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Also thanks so much to everyone who responded to my pony question.  This
is such a wonderful forum.  For instance, I was getting ready to use
Quest for the first time this week and I feel like these recent posts
have stopped me in the nick of time.  I don't want to take chances with
an adverse reaction when my normal program works fine and I do own a
poop eating dog that I would prefer not to poison-at least most of the
time ;-)

Karen
Ormond Beach, Fl