Re: Great Western Trail

Yup...Great Westren Trail...is it spectacular and there are plenty of places
to camp...

teddy

Beverly Gray wrote:

> Hi Teddy;
> I think the trail you were talking about in Utah is called the Great
> Western Trail. Yes, it is used as "another" spectacular part of the
> Outlaw Trail.  It was also a good part of the ROC in Torry(vet check
> 1,"going up" and on top) The runs the entire North/South corridor of
> Utah. The southern Utah section leaves you breathless (from the views
> and elevations) I've also ridden some of the Northern Utah GWT, since it
> is above my town in the "rare-air" of the Wasatch Range. The entire
> Great Western Trail corridor is approximately 3,100 miles in length,
> extending from the Arizona-Mexico border to the Idaho, Montana, Canada
> border.  I did write an article about the GWT for the Jul/Aug '96 Trail
> Blazer with photos and contacts. And it does have horse camps!!!
> Happy Great Western Trails,
> Beverly Gray

begin:          vcard
fn:             Teddy Lancaster
n:              Lancaster;Teddy
org:            RUNNING BEAR FARM, INC.
email;internet: Teddy@runningbear.com
title:          President
note:           "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want  to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln    "Our government has no character"
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
version:        2.1
end:            vcard