Re: Noxious Weed Free Hay & Products

I think you'd have to ask a "weed-free certifier"..

Teddy

Angela C. McGhee wrote:

> On the noxious weed subject.  My hay is a form of coastal bermuda.  To
> plant it, it has to be sprigged.  It is cut when it is about 18" long, or
> shorter.  There are no seed heads, it looks more like grass clippings.
> Would this not be a safe hay to carry in these areas?
>
> Angie and Kaboot

> Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

begin:          vcard
fn:             Teddy Lancaster
n:              Lancaster;Teddy
org:            RUNNING BEAR FARM, INC.
email;internet: Teddy@runningbear.com
title:          President
note:           "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want  to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln    "Our government has no character"
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
version:        2.1
end:            vcard