Re: Noxious Weed Free Hay & Products

Angie:

For most states, to meet certification for "Certified Noxious Weed Seed
Free Hay" the field must be inspected by a person from The State Dept. of
Agriculture or the County Weed Commission prior to cutting. The
certification is granted at the time of inspection. Most states do not
charge for this service or if they do it is very nominal. This
certification is for interstate transportation of the finished product so
is acceptable where required.

Call your State Dept of Ag and they will advise you!

Bob Morris
Morris Endurance Enterprises
Boise, ID