Wraps for Nikken magnets

From: Douglas Bejarano
Email: Dougbej@juno.com

Hi ridecamp
Sorry I'm not presently subscribed to ridecamp due to mail overload.
I am a Nikken distibuter and have had great results using the Nikken products on me and my horses. Knowing how well they have worked on people I have been trying  many different ways to adapt them to horses. Fortunatly we have found a scorce for wraps that hold magnets. They are very durable, flexable and washable.
If wraps are hard to use then I highly recomend Nikken's Magboys or Magcreator massage tools. 10 min. or more with these tools and you will see a great change. If you are not getting results contact your vet or a good theropist
to find the proper location to use the Magnets. Many times the results are not instant. Some this take time so stick to it.
For those of you who don't know about Nikken. Nikken is a Multi Level Marketer of Alternatives. They started in Japan in 1975 and came to the US in 1989. last year they did over $300,000,000.00 in sales in the US alone and are now in 18 countries. They are creating millionares  while making 100s of thousands of people very happy. It is a great oppotunity for anyone. The highest US income earner most likley has not even heard of Nikken yet. Nikken has spent Millions on resurch and has pattents on the 2 most affective patterns used for magnets. No other company has this pattern. This is why Nikken products are the best in their field.
If you would like more info on Nikken's products or the business E-mail me or call me at 802 484 3406 Douglas Bejarano