Blue Mountain Gallop

I just received my Endurance News here on the East Coast and noticed that our
ride the Blue Mountain Gallop is not listed.   We are having this ride on May
3, Sunday in Shartlesville Pennsylvania.   Its a 50 mile ride put on by Tri-
County Arabian Club.   If anyone needs an entry please let me know.  It is
AERC and ECTRA sanctioned.

Northeast riders - are you all as tired as I am  receiving  your Endurance
news two to three weeks behind the rest of the country?    Let me know.

Patti Pizzo