Re: Weed-free hay

I agree that the whole certified hay thing is one of those nice idealistic
ideas that is absolutely ludicrous to legislate and enforce.  Anybody who is
at all careful about their horses does not by garbage hay anyway, so there
really isn't as much rationale as the Sierra Clubbers and various lobbies
would have us believe.  As I stated in an earlier post, I am fortunate to live
in an area where we can generally get the local hay "certified"...

Heidi