Re: tying in a trailer

>I've always preferred not to tie in a trailer in case of a wreck. I'd
>hate
>for my horse's neck to be snapped or for him to be unable to escape

I've gotten where I was going pulling a pony untied in a two horse, and
found him facing the rear instead of the front when we arrived.  I also
hate for my horse to turn around and look behind him.  He has to lift his
head high to get it around the divider, then double it back.  Dangerous.
If you're worried about breaking his neck, try putting a loop of hay rope
through the trailer ring.  Then tie to the hay rope.  It will break easy
enough.  I agree that you should never tie the head until the butt bar is
up.  Kaboot loads fine if I open the front window first.  If it's closed
when I ask him to load up, he seems to think there's not room for him.

Angie and Kaboot (who would enjoy rear view mirrors)

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]