tying in a trailer

I've always preferred not to tie in a trailer in case of a wreck. I'd hate
for my horse's neck to be snapped or for him to be unable to escape because
he's tied in. He seems to be less worried about loading when he knows he's
not going to be tied. I think he has a claustrophobia problem. He does't
like feeling trapped.

chris paus and *