late probiotics survey results

I've had some more e-mails about probiotics since I sent the results so
I'll pass these along as well.  Also I pulled most peoples last names
from the email headers and this caused me to identifiy Christy Clark
as Christy Potter in the first e-mail (sorry Christy.)

Teresa

Product                  Recommended by                      Supplier
(daily or ride use)

Fastrack                 Paula Vervaet
 (both)
Equine Bene Bac          Colleen Carlton                      Jeffers
 (rides)             (+Cindy Bell in Nov. on ridecamp)

Dyna-Pro                  Lynne Glazer
(ride & +- 3 days)       April Battles (users/dealer)       arabnracer@aol.com

ABC Pro-Bi
 (rides)                  Cory Navoy.

Orignal survey results:

----- Begin Included Message -----

PRODUCT                 Recommended by /            Suppliers
DYNA-PRO (Dynamite)     Beverly Gray               Endurance net Marketplace
 (rides)
Dynamite products       Christy Clark(user/dealer)  gpotter@pacifier.com
  (both)                     web page www.dynamitemarketing.com

ABC Pro-bi              Dee Fortner                 ABC - ph 800-373-5971
                        Sandy Terp (user/dealer)    hotspots@fast.net
(rides)                 Debby Stai (friend uses)    Jeffers catalog
                        Dianne Kuhn (user/dealer)   kuhn.dianne@mayo.edu
                        Becke Grams (user/dealer)   BeckeG@aol.com
                        Debby Lyon                  Helfter@netexpress.net
                                                    Endurance net Marketplace
yogurt (rides)           Deena Meyer

United Vet Equine
brand powdered probitics   Karen Chaton           United Vet Equine Catolog
(both - doubled dose week of ride)

nothing                   Heidi Smith

Pro-Bios                 Kathleen Weickhardt       Many horse catalogs
 (depressed horses)

Ration Plus               Merryben                 Valley Vet Supply
 (daily)

Fastrack             Susan Evans Garlinghouse      Valley Vet Supply
(both)

----- End Included Message -----