Re: Horse History

I already posted privately about trying to track down the Zhara horse, but in
light of continuing questions, will share my advice with the list.  The thing
to do is to contact the Arabian Horse Registry, and get the address of the
last known owner of the horse that you suspect you may have.  They can either
confirm that the horse was sold or let you know that it is still standing in
their pasture eating hay.  If they have sold the horse, they may or may not
help you trace it, but there is always a chance.

Heidi Smith, DVM--Sagehill Arabians (Oregon)