Pitcrews

Hi all,

In Michigan, Old Man Winter dumped on us.  No snow for 3 months and then 12"
just before we have to pull the horse trailer out.

I thought I would share with you what happens with pit crews in Michigan. They
have a competition amoungst themselves that rivels what we do on the trail.
Most of them are husbands or male significant others.  They like to compare
trucks, how fast they can unload at a vet check, how many times they can meet
their rider and the most remote and inaccessable spot they can go to, and how
big a rooster tail they can do on a sharp curve inorder to beat their rider to
the next spot.  There is always a one-up-manship going on.  Many of they sport
hats, coats and t-shirts that say "Pit Crew, ask me about my truck".

Thought you might enjoy a laugh.

Becke & PJ (give me my hot beet pulp)