Re: Arabian Bloodlines

Sounds like my Star. He has very hard hooves. I can canter him barefoot on
our rock roads. He is an energizer bunny and just goes and goes, but does
have a bit of an attitude and can get pretty excited pretty quickly, but
then he can settle down to business and get our job done. He has pretty
good recoveries.

On the ground, he's a cream puff, but once your butt hits the saddle, you
better be ready to go!

chris and *