Arabian Bloodlines

From: Arnold Baker
Email: Arneld@webtv.net

I'm a little behind on the ridecamp reading.  A week or so ago, there was a short conversation about Arab bloodlines.  Since I've moved East I've never had so many questions about my horses being Polish, Egpytian, etc.  I have never really bothered with this and have no idea how to answer! (and of course when my reply is "I don't know" the show people shriek in horror)  Where does this info come from?  Have I been looking over it?  What about the popular Arab Endurance Lines (Al-Marah, Rushcreek, etc) what are their origin?  Please email me privately since this really isn't a solid endurance subject and I don't want to clutter.  Thanks in advance!