Re: Pitcrews

Glenda,

Your truck just won't do.  You must have a Chevy 2500 or Ford 250 at least and
of course it must be a 4x4.  No duallys, they get stuck in our sand (yes we
have proof of this one.)  The verdict is still out on those new Dodges.  I
think that most of the guy's opinions are for the power stroke desiel and a
350 or 3500 would do it for them!!

Oh, and don't for get the net on the back and over the top so lids won't fly
out and of course the 50 gallon water barrel.  We have one guy who hooked up a
21/2 hose to his so he could fill a pail in 30 seconds!! Honey, that's a pit
crew!!