Re: Horses

> Well, remember, I've been at it 25 years, too, and there are superstars
out
> there with three times that who started "just yesterday," or so it
seems...
> That mileage is kinda like being 40 when you get out of college--but what
the
> heck, I've enjoyed every step.  (Now, if I only got mileage credit for
every
> one I've VETTED!!!)
>
> Heidi

Heidi, I have been at it for 16 yrs - but with raising a kid (getting him
thru college was a real detour...) and running businesses and now the farm
- I feel lucky to get to 5 rides a year!

So I have 900 endurance miles and countless 25s (they didn't count for the
first doz yr!)...but I don't care. I have crewed a lot and worked rides
etc, it's nice. I say, "it's the YEARs not the miles" but for some reason
no one ever listens to me. Except when I put my foot in my mouth, then boy,
do they listen!
Cathy