Re: Horses

In a message dated 98-03-15 17:41:22 EST, cadair@prodigy.net writes:

<< (5000+, but that ain't so much
 > these days),

 Did you hear me shriek when I read that? I'll NEVER be an intermediate
 mileage... Where does the next level up begin and what do you call that?
 The Elite Mileage? >>

Well, remember, I've been at it 25 years, too, and there are superstars out
there with three times that who started "just yesterday," or so it seems...
That mileage is kinda like being 40 when you get out of college--but what the
heck, I've enjoyed every step.  (Now, if I only got mileage credit for every
one I've VETTED!!!)

Heidi