Re: Juniors

My 12 yo daughter and I did our first LD's last fall. We plan on a couple of
50's this spring. She loved it last year and is really looking forward to this
springs rides. The biggest plus is that she is my favorite riding buddy and
riding horses has really helped to make our relationship absolutely wonderful!

Ed Roley (by the way, Ali can outride me any day of the week)