Re: Juniors

In a message dated 98-03-15 13:52:01 EST, Merryben@aol.com writes:

<<  I looked at her and said "Are you still complaining?  If you were my
 kid you would be in the camper where you belong untill you learn some
 manners."   This is sure not the right thing to do, but I saw her mother
smile
 for the first time and the kid looked really shocked.

GOOD FOR YOU, MARYBEN!!  I wish more people would call 'em as they see 'em...

Heidi