Re: juniors everywhere you look

In a message dated 98-03-15 13:57:31 EST, XXDU78A@prodigy.com writes:

<< This is what we do at our ride....Juniors ride for $10, BUT sponsors of
 juniors get a $10 discount!!!
 Louise Burton
 mgr of Okmulgee Cougar Prowl
 Firedance Farms Endurance Arabians
 OK

In the West Region each ride varies.  Nevada used to give junior free entries
but then people would bring their juniors and send them with someone else and
no ride themselves.  However, they still give a substantial discount.  The
juniors usually get anywhere from $15.00 off to 1/2 price.  I never heard of a
ride giving $ off to sponsors.  Boy have I been missing out.........Maryben