Yosemite

Hi Nancy -- I assume you're freshly back from DC after lobbying for
equestrian  trails with the feds.  I'm anxious to hear how your
interviews went.
   BTW --  after my article on the Yosemite Management Plan titled
"Something Wicked This Way Comes" appeared in AERC's Endurance News, I
got the news that Stanley Albright's email address had been changed
(:-(
    According to his nice secretary, Karen, this is it:
stanley_t_albright@nps.gov.   The phone numbers as printed are correct,
and Jerry Mitchell's email is correct.
      (To others reading this, Mr. Albright is the Superintendent of
Yosemite National Park, and yes, horses, staging areas, campsites, and
trail access for horses  have been left out of the forthcoming Yosemite
Management Plan -- we're trying to change that!   Send emails!!)
Thanks Nancy for your efforts  (;-), Connie B.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]