Skito Equalizer Pads

I've heard and read alot about how great Equalizer pads are.  I'm now on
the verge of ordering one for use with my Sportsaddle, but have some
questions.  What thickness of foam is preferable?  It is available in
1/2, 3/4 and 1 inch.  I'm leaning towards the cotton hemp top.  Any
drawbacks to that?  Does it hold up reasonably well?  Are there wear
leathers on the top?

Thanks in advance for all the answers to my questions!

Liz in Belchertown, MA

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]