Re: Miles

Johnna    just go out and ride your horse and have a
good time   there are a lot of riders out here who don't
care one way or the other   going to a ride having a good
time meeting everyone    camping for the weekend thats
where its at   I've been doing this for over twenty years
whether its a 25, 50, 100, competitive or endurance  I like
to finish a ride then party thats all that counts.

KEEP ON TRUCK'IN
Marcy