Re: Miles

At 02:14 PM 3/13/98 EST, you wrote:
>Hi everyone,
>
>   For the sake of another argument I just wanted to say I agree, LD riders
>should have their own awards and the rest of you can have yours.  But,
PLEASE,
>for the sake of us "newbies" who have never rode in a race and am looking
>forward to it, please don't ruin it.  I look at if, I get a T-shirt I will be
>so overjoyed and so proud of myself that if those miles count that is
great if
>they don't oh well.  But please everyone don't rain on my parade.  I came to
>this sport because I liked everyone's attitude toward everyone, and how
>helpful everyone was.  Please don't make me eat my words.  Can we just drop
>all of this "I'm right and your wrong crap," and deal with the important
>stuff, for once?  I though this would be a great sport, but I am losing
>intrest real fast folks..............
>
>Johnna and A.M. Lilium Dream

This is a VERY good comment, one we ought to think about! In fact, since
this is an argument that might never end, this is a very good CLOSING
comment. :-)

Byron and Tzadik (Gee, Dad, only 25 today?)
Provo, Utah

(For us new folks on the list, including your location with your name helps
get a clearer picture of what is going on in what part of the country.
Especially with the message is an invitation to come ride!)