Miles

Hi everyone,

   For the sake of another argument I just wanted to say I agree, LD riders
should have their own awards and the rest of you can have yours.  But, PLEASE,
for the sake of us "newbies" who have never rode in a race and am looking
forward to it, please don't ruin it.  I look at if, I get a T-shirt I will be
so overjoyed and so proud of myself that if those miles count that is great if
they don't oh well.  But please everyone don't rain on my parade.  I came to
this sport because I liked everyone's attitude toward everyone, and how
helpful everyone was.  Please don't make me eat my words.  Can we just drop
all of this "I'm right and your wrong crap," and deal with the important
stuff, for once?  I though this would be a great sport, but I am losing
intrest real fast folks..............

Johnna and A.M. Lilium Dream