RE: LD miles, NOT FLUFF, and Endurance Thrills

Ah, you can wage so poetic...you are a gift to this site.

Tell me, as one who has never ridden horses at night, how do they pick it up, or is it something they'll do and WE have to pick it up?  Is a horse that is a bit spooky by day going to do the same at night?  Thanks.

Mike Sofen
Seattle, WA