Re: Are LD miles Endurance miles? was Re: NOT FLUFF

Dear Merry,
     Thanks for the warning, but "being careful" has never been much of a gift
with me.  Oh well . . .

<< << that even the mediocre can
  pretend  to ability--and show you their award to prove the fact. >>

 Be careful when you use the word "mediocre".  I used it once about 15 years
ago in  . . . . . . . . . .  I even got hate mail from an attorney in Chicago
who did what was called Muskrat Patrol and had never ridden an endurance ride
in his life >>

Trish & "pretty David"