Re: ti's Future Plans...

In a message dated 98-03-13 10:10:12 EST, cadair@prodigy.net writes:

<<  >I've sometimes been known as the Horse Screamer, for example--thinking
 about
 > writing a book.
 >
 > ti

 Well, I was wondering when you'd bring that up - I was expecting this when
 MaryBen mentioned the Monty Roberts program the other day.... You know what
 he's thinking, don't you, ridecamp? He's wanting Robert Redford to play him
 in the movie!  He wants his own PBS program! And you know, we'd all be
 sitting there watching, taking notes, saying how does he do that? and
 applauding! Go for it, Tom!   :-)  Cathy

 Actually, Sam Kinneson would have been my choice for the star, but he died.
Next would have been John Belushi, but he's dead. Screamers don't last long in
this world, I guess.

ti