supplements & banned substances

Since the recent thread on banned substances in supplements (yucca with
biotin), I've been poring over catalogs to find biotin and probiotic
supplements without bad stuff thrown in.  The most likely candidate so
far is Vita-Flex HT-20, which contains (per oz):

20 mg biotin
1800 mg of methionine
1500 mg sulfur (what is that for?)
1500 mg lysine
vitamin B6
silicone (??)
chelated zinc
chelated copper
chelated manganese
a 7 culture probiotic complex

Heidi, Susan, anyone else care to comment?  Is this a good probiotic
supplement as well as biotin?  Are any of those substances no-nos?  Would
those minerals be overdoing it?  I'll be adding a Vit E and Selenium
supplement as well.  I live in south AL, feed coastal bermuda hay, sweet
feed, alfalfa pellets and soaked shredded beet pulp.

Thanks!!

Glenda & Lakota