Overbending

Hi everyone,

I wanted to thank everyone for their responses.  I have started taking
lessons again...<sigh>  But I obviously really needed some help, it's
amazing how many lazy habits you develop when you don't practice.  I
have been lumping along, but things can only get better.  The lessons
have already started helping. Ty only overbends once in awhile, he was
using it to evade the bit.  With the help of an instructor we are
correcting that but it seems he is really out of balance going to the
right he continually crossfires boy that makes for a smooth canter (ha
ha).  But I will persevere, weather is warming up, can't get to the
trails yet but that's okay lots of stuff to work on in the areana before
ride season gets going anyway.

Thanks again.
Cathy & Ty (Look Mom you can see the tips of my ears!)