Re: Are LD miles Endurance miles? was Re: NOT FLUFF

Ken.Good comments. If in fact 35% of our entries are L.D. riders, then the
bell is ringing.  If you asked them on Monday morning what they did over
the weekend, they would tell you they did and Endurance Ride.  To them it
was an endurance ride.  They paid their dues, paid the entry fee, and did
everything we all do, except they only went a mere 25 miles. To some of
them it must have felt like 100 miles.This should be one big family.
Support from all directions. Yes the have done everything but go the other
25 miles.  To me thats not such a big deal.  I'm going to call the L.D.
riders  endurance riders and try to help, encourage, and support them in
any way possible.  They are after all the future of this sport.  They know
in their oun minds that there are steps to this sport.  Why rub their noses
in it?  I'd rather give them a hand up, not a hand out.  So much for my
$2.50 worth.  Keep on truckin you L.D. riders.  Or whould we call them Long
Distance Riders?  Lexington here we come.  Jerry Fruth...Hickory
Ridge,,,Standing JABASK KNIGHT