Re: Are LD miles Endurance miles? was Re: NOT FLUFF

<<   >>
 I don't believe that this kind of sarcasm engenders positive, warm feelings
in
 new riders or prospective riders. I don't think this opinion from this post
 has been lost on anyone. Enough of the "I got mine, now buzz off" stuff.
Okay?
 Thanks! >>
The point is not to discourage anyone, the point is LD is not Endurance. Even
if you do endure. LD is a stepping stone, not the accomplishment. No
disrespect intended. LD miles are not endurance miles, never have been and
never will be. Even if someone calls them that. If you want to do LD, do it.
But dont confuse it with endurance. When you do endurance you wll know and
appreciate the difference..
                                 Ken Cook