Re: NOT FLUFF

None of the juniors I ride with are my own kids.  I do have to admit that they
behave better.  They know if I have a lousy time because of them, I won't
bring them again and that would have been a fate worse than death.  Heidi, you
forgot to mention that juniors feed your horse, vet it in for you [if you are
the ride secretary as I frequently am], carry water, carry munchies on the
trail, etc, etc., etc.  Of course you have to train them right.  My first
junior as I have said was five and on a pony and her mother told her only one
thing.....No whining, no complaining and do what Maryben tells you to do.  Now
20 years later, that is still the only hard and fast rule.  By the way,
sponsors are allowed to complain.  That was Larrissa's rule for me.