Stirrup Problem

	I just bought a pair of EZ ride stirrups, seem like the Cadillac of
stirrups.
The only thing that bothered me was that my feet seem to migrate to the
lateral side of the stirrups and squash my little toe against the side of
the stirrup.
	Now, I have 1-inch leathers, and the place on the stirrups where the
leathers lie is a bit wider (though they're apparently the narrower of the
two choices).  Do others experience this problem, and if so what's the best
remedy.  I can't do tons of miles with a squashed little toe.
	Thanks, Lori