Husbands Crewing

	I must tell you ladies that I envy those of you whose husbands will
actually even attend an endurance ride, not to mention work all day to take
care of you.  You must thank your lucky stars.  My husband has merely
appeared for maybe 30 minutes to WATCH me get myself through a vet check,
then left because "it smells like horse sh** around here!"  He's also
asthmatic around hay and truly thinks that the only thing on a horse's mind
is a plot to kill you.
	So needless to say, I'll never be able to count on him to crew for me, if
I ever do get to do 100.  Boy, what a dream world it would be to spend long
weekends becoming one with my horse AND having my husband facilitating it
all.  I'm sure you all love them and appreciate them.  Just thank your
lucky stars.  Some of us (probably many of us) will never be so lucky.
Then again, there are probably some of us who think the last darn thing
we'd want is a husband along!

Lori
  and Merx ("who is Roger?")