NOT FLUFF

At 08:58 PM 3/10/98 -0600, you wrote:
>I just received the Feb/March Endurance News and thought I would mention some
>of the items that seem pertinent to the discussions that have taken place on
>ridecamp.
>
>1. A  LD survey that had been published in EN is being tabulated.  It
appears that
>35%
>of all endurance starts are limited distance.

Question...Having done 3 years of LD before I thought my horse ( actually me
) was ready for a 50, WHY are the LIFETIME miles segregated?

I find I have 2 sets of milage :-((  I am nearing my 1st 1000 miles, at
least by my calculations.  How come we have to start all over when we
finally move up?

Is there any way we can amend this to reflect TOTAL LIFETIME milage, or am I
out of line again.

Thanks

Becky