FEC Results

guest@endurance.net wrote:

> PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO GUEST@ENDURANCE.NET!!!
> You must post replies to the actual sender listed below.
>
> From: Donna Rich
> Email: crich@johnstown.net
>
> does anyone have listing of horse & riders that
> completed this ride.  My sis in law went & was curious
> to see how she finished.  Thanks
> Donna Rich

Hi Donna,

Your sis-in-law Tina Rich did very well....she placed 12th in the 50
Mile Ride with a ride time of 8 hr. 3 min.....it was a long, sandy trail
and the weather was much hotter than expected...now it's freezing cold
outside!

She was a pleasure to meet and is a very ethical person/rider...she will
tell you what I mean by this. I hope she will join us in Fl. again.
Sorry to be so late with this info...it's probably old news now...trying
to plow through hundreds of posts to see if there is anything pertain-
ent to my ride before posting the results has taken much longer than
expected, what with interruptions, etc. We're gettin' there!

Deena Meyer, Ride Mgr.
Florida Endurance Classic